Sunday, April 16, 2006

jowlin'!



Alisha and I are pretty much the best jowlers ever.

Say, you folks ever heard of jowling? Here's how you can jowl, too, pilfered directly from the official jowlin' website:
How to Capture a Jowler:
A Step By Step Guide

1. Loosen all of the muscles in your face and refrain from making any expression.

2. Try to keep your eyes and mouth open.

3. Shake your head from side to side as quickly as possible while the picture is being taken.

Make sure to use a digital camera with flash in order to capture the jowler in a freeze frame!
I think I've found my calling. I want to jowl when I grow up.

Willie Z

 

1 comment:

Mik-J said...

wow, never thought anyne else jowled, damn, that's some good shit. I've been trying to get a bar to host a jowlin' night for some time now. It's really a lost art, and actualy I've found that if you use a fish lens camera and hold an m-16 it's even more fun!